Sunday, December 30, 2007

Journals

12-10
Have you ever experienced major appliance failure at your home? What happened?

Well I can not say that I have experienced a major appliance failure before that I can remember. Though your appliance failure that you told the class about sounded pretty brutal. There is nothing like buying a brand new T.V., hooking all the cords and your game system, and then when you sit down to enjoy the T.V. it is broke.

12-9
Rudolf died. (Bulb burned out) Name his replacement.

There is no other name in the world that could replace Rudolf's. I would call the replacement reindeer Rudolf Jr. I would also do every thing in my power to make that reindeer just like the first Rudolf.

12-12
Favorite Christmas cookie?

Clark lets get serious I do not have a favorite cookie. I love all Cookies. I do not care what kind of cookie it is as long as it is homemade. Though if it was a life or death situation and they were getting rid of one cookie in the world. I would have to save the oatmeal raisin cookie.

12-14
What would you name a female calico cat?

Clark before I would name a cat I would have to see the feline. I would have to know its personality and what the cat likes to do such as sleep, get in trouble, etc. I named my cat Silvester because he looks like him.

2 Comments:

At January 1, 2008 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Clark said...

JT: 8/8

 
At January 1, 2008 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Clark said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home