Friday, October 26, 2007

Journals 10/22-10/27

Journal # 37

An essay class with loads of work?
A hard class with very little work?

I would have to pick a hard class with very little work. I don't like homework one bit. Especially during football season when I have practice and very little time to finish my work at home. Plus I like to challenge myself in school.


Journal # 38

Which of these decades has the best music 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's?

I think the decade that has the best music is the 90's. From the country to the heavy metal of the 90's was great. I listen the 90's and Now on Sirius Satellite Radio while I either do chores or to fall asleep.


Journal # 39

Do you like to hunt?

I love to hunt. Hunting is the next best thing from football. Hunting is what I do in the off season with my brother Brandon. We hunt everything imaginable from Deer to Coyotes. Hunting is the only thing I like waking up early for. I was born with a 30-06 in my hand.


Journal # 40

Nearly nine weeks into the school year has your initial new lunchtime opinion changed?

No, my opinion hasn't changed about the lunch line. I think the lunch line is running smoothly so far this year. The line goes down real fast, so for people who want seconds can get up there and get some.


Journal # 41

Do you play the lottery?

No, I don't play the lottery but I do gamble. I gamble on NCAA and NFL football games with some of my friends. Last week I lost twenty dollars on the Dallas and New England game. However I did get ten dollars back in the Boston College and the Virginia Tech game.

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2007 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Clark said...

JT: 10/10

 
At January 31, 2010 at 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Great idea, but will this really work?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home