Friday, October 5, 2007

Journals 9/28-10/5

Do violent video games negatively influence those who play them?

I think that violent video games do not negatively influence people. If it does negatively influence people they're probably to young to be playing the game. That is why they're ratings on the game.


Did you have trouble completing the quotes assignment?

No, I didn't have any trouble doing the quotes assignment. I am just glad to get the assignment over with so I didn't have to worry about it. It took me about two hours to type the five quotes. Then another hour to check over the paper for errors.


Who is your hero?

My hero is my Uncle Craig. I have done everything imaginable with him from hunting to going on vacation. Uncle Craig has taught many things about life and has been there for me whenever I needed him. I just wish to be a great Uncle to my nephew as he was for me.


Critique each hallway's homecoming decor.

The freshman's hallway was so plain except for the bubble letters spelling freshman. The sophomore in my opinion was the greatest. It was loaded with decoration and color. The Juniors hallway I didn't pay attention to it. The last one is the senior hallway would give the sophomores the most trouble in the competition.


Based on your life now. Predict your death

Based on my life now I will probably die from an ulcer. The reason why an ulcer is that I worry about my grades and football entirely to much. As much as I tell myself no to worry I can't help it.


Homecoming game. Who will win?

I believe we will win tonight. Everybody is saying that we will kill them, but from people whom must not be named said there supposed to be decent. I would love nothing more than to kill them for our homecoming game. Though we the team can't take them lightly

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2007 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Clark said...

JT: 12/12

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home