Thursday, September 27, 2007

Journals 9/20-9/27

Journal # 16
Which fast food franchise should open in Keyser? Which should you get rid of?

The fast food franchise that I would open in Keyser, WV would be a White Castle. I have never ate one, but I have heard that there small burgers were delicious. The fast food franchise that should be taken out of Keyser, WV is Long John Silver/KFC. Every time I eat there the food order is messed up and the food is disgusting.


Journal # 1 7
Have you ever eaten a octopus?

I have never ate octopus before in my life. The closes creature that I have ate was squid. When I ate the squid I didn't even no what I was eating because it was fried. So I ate it thinking it was onion rings and my parents told me it was squid. It wasn't the greatest food I have ever eatn.


Journal # 18
Are you nervous to get your drivers licence?

I am not nervous now about getting my drivers licence because I have already taken my test to get my drivers permit. With my permit letting me drive I think it will make me more confident about driving. But when it comes to the day that I have to take my test to get my real licence I think I will be just a little nervous.


Journal # 19
Is punishing the entire class for the transgression of few fair?

I believe in the classroom punishing the entire class for few people transgression is not fair. In School we are all individuals and everybody must be responable for there wrong doings. I would understand if the people were on a team such as football, baseball, or other team sports because there a team.


Journal # 20
Which one has frittered the most of your life away?

The game that has taken up most of my time is Guitar Hero II. I first played the game at my friends house and I fell in love with it. Whenever I have free time after practice, homework, and chores I go into my room and play a song or two.


Journal # 21
Which one is the most fun to watch others play?

The game I like watching others play is NCAA 08. Especially during the off-season when I am going through withdraw from college football. The other game I like watching is the brutal game Resistance for PS3. The other great thing about the two games are that the graphics are amazing.

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2007 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Clark said...

JT: 12/12

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home